Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Whenever I don't call..

     Love, if you even exist for me..
Whenever I don't call upon you love, Is when I get the sense you are thinking of me the most.
     Love if you ever take time to think of me..
Whenever I don't pray or question God if there is a love that should be felt in the flesh by my side, is when I imagine what,  must I be missing about you the most. I really don't remember what your sweet touch was all about. I can't remember how the love issue was approached between us if it wasn't in bed.
     Love if the time ever came that we each went our separate ways..
We have been departed for awhile now it seems, now that I can't seem to find you in my dreams. I can't recall your touch or the taste of your divine kisses, I can't recall the time that we would become one. 
     I do miss the way you held me in bed. They didn't last, you always got up. 
Love, I don't don't if we have met ever, again.
I don't know if that was even your name. I can think of how I must have mistaken you, love. I giggle as I think of you and the love that never existed.
     I do get mad when I think of you in someone else's arms, I can't help to think that that could be me, but love here is the thing. I don't know how it is that you want me to sit in a place and write and think about you. 
     Dear Love, if it seems that you never did existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment