Thursday, March 17, 2016

     Love, here thinking and wondering what it is your doing* Here and wondering on how your day went and if your hungry or not. Dear Love, I'm sure that there are missed communication's between us and I would like them to be resolved. If your upset at anything that I might be doing wrong ,how would I ever know on what to do right!?

What is it that you would like for dinner today, Love?
Is a shower between us when you get home make you feel more relaxed?

Dear Love, ever since I have not got the pleasure in meeting you, I just' can't help but to have you in my mind. My strong, tall, muscular built man that has to be business oriented and financially stable of a man. The man that I might have been made of by it's own rib. 

    I feel tired, but just' mentally, physically I am need of strength and would not mind practicing endurance as our paths cross if ever in the future.
Love, there's things that I wouldn't want to burden you with, there are things a woman has to be able to restrain from burdening her love with.

How was your day?
"listening, Is Important"
Supporting comments, Is getting upset the way to go about your day?
How can this day have an impact on our lives or the lives of other's? What can I do to make it better?
What would make your day? Having had a good day,what would a wife have for her husband ? Having had a bad day, what other activities can I plan for my Love?

I like story telling and a bit of twists to make a story intriguing.  My love has had a bad day at work and has talked about his day and I would bring up an even worse catastrophe. "At the grocery store", "there was a woman how she was talking about her having a different husband every night." But all her neighbors seen just' One! 
The story went on for a couple of minutes as we stood in line, very interesting how she would describe each and everyone of them all. They all had distinctive traits and distinctive leisures.  As intriguing as it sounds, my Love, they all did not up to you, even if I tried to put them together.

   You are a piece of art! Love, God took extra time to make you,especially for me---That is why we have not met. I remember, awhile back...Loud and Clear a Voice saying...that the perfect person for me had not been born yet! God does not make mistakes when we creates us in his image,yet we tend to view our way in a total different way after our sin's are our priorities. Dear love, I long to fall in love with you, although I have never met you! 
I was once in love with a guy that had the perfect smile and the semi-perfect look but was a big mess all around. He must of ran with the wrong crowd because he ended up running away from me and left his body in a middle eastern place for which I never got to see his face ever again. 
    Dear Love, what has that to do with your day...
What about your favorite hobbie, how about a night out doing your kind of favorite leisure as I take my time to get ready for you.
Seeing me, as I put on my make up and straighten up with some heels and a nice piece might make you reconsider when saying," this might have been a bad day". How about if we just chill at home and relax and watching some of your favorite shows?

     I hate to see the face of our love not having been re kindled, dear Love!
I hate to be the nagging one,so in case you miss me as I miss you, I will have to look for different loving messages and think they came from you! I miss you---

No comments:

Post a Comment